Monday, August 13, 2012

Speech Bubble #9: The Amazing Spiderman

Hey everyone!

I am so sorry I haven't been posting. I have been super busy and I am going to try to make sure that I can get back to posting on a regular basis. About the duct tape wallets: I am not going to post pictures of them because there are so many. I'm very sorry about that, too. 

But this post is going to be awesome! It's about The Amazing Spiderman, the movie. 


Emma Stone in the Amazing Spiderman. 














The Amazing Spiderman poster. 
















I did not expect this movie to be good. I don't usually like these kind of movies. But it was good! The lizard was really cool. I definitely recommend this movie to people who liked the first two, but this Spiderman was a little better that the last Spiderman in my opinion. I also love Emma Stone, so naturally I loved her in this role. :)

Hope you enjoyed this. 
See you on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment