Thursday, August 23, 2012

Speech Bubble #11: I Love my Cats

I have not posted in forever. And for that I apologize. I didn't even post my special birthday post because I'd been so caught up in my birthday.
But this is an adorable post that is one of my personal favorites! 

I have cats. Two cats. Their names are Spike and Sophie. And I love them. A lot. 
So I decided to get some pics of them! And I got a boatload of pics. I hope you like cats, because these are some of the pictures of my cats and they are utterly adorable. 
Enjoy!



























The pictures of Spike are on the left and the pictures of Sophie are on the right. Sophie is much more shy than Spike, and she rarely comes out. But Spike it friendly, and that's why I have more pictures of him. 
I hope you liked this post! 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures of Spike and Sophie. You are lucky you could get this close to them! Have fun with your super pets!

    ReplyDelete