Sunday, August 5, 2012

Speech Bubble #4: The Olympics

Hey everyone!
So you all know about the Olympics, right? Well I've been watching them: especially gymnastics. I think it's incredible how people can run and do flips and jumps and so much more. I especially liked Gabby Douglas, the winner of the All-Around Gold Medal. She was great!

This is Gabby Douglas with her gold medal.













I think that her story was interesting, too. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6yilJVqryg

This is a link to the video with Gabby Douglas's story. I think that all of it is very inspiring.
In the video, you will see Shawn Johnson for a very short period of time and I also thinks she rocks! 
Another sport in the Olympics really interests me. I like long jump. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the mens long jump, but I'm glad they won a bronze. I compete in long jump, and my highest score is 10.8. I'm hoping for all the olympic athletes to win!

Go Team USA!
See you on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment