Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Speech Bubble #5: Where the Red Fern Grows

Hey everyone!

For my school, I have to read the book Where the Red Fern Grows. It's an amazing book and I would love to review it on my blog! 





This is one of the book covers. There are multiple.



















This is a wonderful book about a boy named Billy and his two dogs that he loves and hunts with. They are best friends and the unexpected happens many times, but Billy and his dogs Old Dan and Little Ann work together as a team to overcome anything they are faced with.

I just finished reading this book today and I fell in love with it. It is sad in some parts, but all together it has a great storyline and it clearly shows the strong friendship between Billy and his dogs. 
I highly recommend this book. I couldn't put it down!

SURPRISE: There is going to be an extra special video post on Thursday, so hold on to your hats everyone, Thursday is going to be a day to look forward to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment