Saturday, August 11, 2012

Speech Bubble #8: Stumble Upon

Hi again!

There is a great website that I love to go on called Stumble Upon. You first make an account. It is free! That's always good. :) Then, you choose interests. I'm interested in fashion and photography so I chose those two interests. You then click the "Stumble" button and it will take you to a random page about one of your interests. It's really cool! If you really like a page and you want to save it, you don't have to bookmark it. You can just click the "like" button and it will save it for you! 
http://www.stumbleupon.com/
This is the link to Stumble Upon. Try it out! 



















That is Stumble Upon's logo. 
I hope you have the greatest time on Stumble Upon! 
I'll have Speech Bubble #9 ready on Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment