Friday, August 3, 2012

Speech Bubble #3: My Duct Tape Obsession

Hi everyone! 
It's me again and I have an awesome post in store for you. You know what duct tape is, right? I hope so. And I can't survive without it. Not because I need to fix things with duct tape, but because I make crafts with it. In this post, I will have pictures and captions showing you how to make a rocking duct tape flower pen!

Cover a normal pen in duct tape. 






















Cut a two inch piece of duct tape. 






















Fold the top left or right corner (I did the left corner) down, leaving some of the stickiness showing on the side and bottom.




















Then fold that triangle down so that the stickiness on the side is touching the stickiness on the bottom. You should still have some sticky on the bottom.


















Stick the end of the stickiness on the bottom to the end of your pen and wrap the rest around making the beginning of your flower.




















Keep repeating this same step.
TIP: don't worry about the flower going upwards. Just keep adding the petals next to each other and it will turn out great. 




















After you've done all the steps, it should look like this!






















Now you have an awesome duct tape flower pen! 
I learn how to do most of my creations from the Duck Brand website and their Youtube channel. If you want to learn more, check out them! 
I'll have another cool post ready on Sunday!
Have a great weekend, blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment