Saturday, August 11, 2012

Speech Bubble #7: My Photography

Hey everyone!
Over the summer, I've taken lots of really nice pictures that I'd love for you to see! So I decided to post them right here on my blog as Speech Bubble #7. I hope you like them! 


This is a picture of the Willis Tower in Chicago. Although, from a different point of view. :)


















Leo Carillo Beach in Malibu.


 Treetops in Leo Carillo campsite 


















I have no explanation for this picture. It's just looking out from behind a tree! 


















Yummy, bright red strawberries at the Farmer's Market. 


















I'm sure in another Speech Bubble I'll post more pictures, and these aren't the only pictures I've taken this summer, but I just wanted to show you blog-readers some of them.
Please post comments if you want to and subscribe! 
Speech Bubble #8 is coming today! It's a double-post day! Be sure to check it out!

1 comment: