Friday, September 28, 2012

Speech Bubble #18: Just Hanging

Hey. Hey. Hey! 
I don't have much to say. :( 
But I just posted a new video on Youtube showing my duct tape coin purses I just made. :) 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BVMxzUKMzE&feature=plcp
That is the link to the awesome video! 
Hopefully, I'll be posting a tutorial on how to make them, so keep watching my channel, and if you have an account, or know anyone who has an account, tell them to subscribe to me! 
I'm cool. Right? 
Anyway, I also got some new SONGS!


Too Close by Alex Clare 
Lights by Ellie Goulding (I think that's how you spell it) 
Forget You by Cee Lo Green (clean version)
Wake Up Call by Maroon 5
Bubbly by Colbie Caillat
Mistletoe by Colbie Caillat (It was weird; I didn't even buy the song, but it was purchased anyway. But I had a big gift card, so it was tolerable.) 

Have a great weekend! 
T.G.I.F! 
This post is officially over.   

No comments:

Post a Comment