Sunday, September 9, 2012

Speech Bubble #14: Riddle Me This Answers/Ronan

Hi everyone! 

So I promised you the answers to the Riddle Me This post last Speech Bubble. But there was a mistake on one of the riddles! [GASP] 
On #10 is said "on a black night." That ruins the riddle completely because the answer was supposed to be that it was daytime. But anyway, here are the other answers! 

#1: He was looking at his son. (Although I've heard the answer to this riddle be his father and himself, so I'm not quite sure.)
#2: Air
#3: There are no stairs in a one story house.
#4: He doesn't pay "a penny" he pays $5,000.
#5: The man wrote "your exact weight" on the paper.
#6: Today, tomorrow and yesterday
#7: A stamp
#8: A towel
#9: A coffin

I hope you did good on these riddles, and I hope you had fun! 

You were also probably wondering what "Ronan" meant in the title of this Speech Bubble. Well, Taylor Swift wrote a song called Ronan that is now #1 on iTunes about a four-year-old boy who died in his mother's arms from cancer. 
It's a very, very, VERY, VERY, VERY, sad song and I had to try really, really hard not to cry. Taylor Swift also has a website called Rockstar Ronan which helps collect money to donate to fund cancer studies. 
You can buy the song on iTunes and if you don't want to buy it, I would HIGHLY recommend listening to it because it is touching and a GREAT song. 
I used caps a lot to express my feelings in the post, didn't I? 

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Taylor Swift sang this song on "Stand Up to Cancer," and it was very sad. It is a beautifully written song!

    ReplyDelete