Friday, September 21, 2012

Speech Bubble #17: YOUTUBE!

OMG OMG OMG!!
I am so excited to tell you this I'm not even going to say hello. (Well I might at the end, but...) 
I just got a Youtube account and posted my first two videos! 
I make videos on crafts and my username is...

craftzilla16

I really hope you check out my channel! Post a comment! Subscribe! 
Also, hopefully soon I will have a website maybe that will sell some of my crafts to raise money for charity. I'm not sure if I'm going to do that yet. I think the charity I want to donate to is Stand Up to Cancer, but I'm not sure about that, either. 

Anyway, I really hope that you watch my videos because I will definitely be posting more! 
I make videos on clay, duct tape, and anything crafty! 
I've already posted a Michaels Haul, if you don't know what that is, ask me by leaving a comment, and a first video with an overview of what I'll be posting. 
I will hopefully be posting tutorials soon, so keep watching!

Thanks!

Hello, and goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment