Friday, September 14, 2012

Speech Bubble #16: Musical Music

Hi! 

I just talked to you earlier, with the monkey's (creepy and cute) and this is a surprise double whammy post! 

I have been interested in some really good music, and I wanted to share it with you!

We are never ever getting back together: Taylor Swift
Ronan: Taylor Swift
Back to December: Taylor Swift
Love Song: Sara Bareilles 
Uncharted: Sara Bareilles 
King of Anything: Sara Bareilles 
Stronger: Kelly Clarkson 
Already Gone: Kelly Clarkson 
Behind those hazel eyes: Kelly Clarkson 
My life would suck without you: Kelly Clarkson 
Call me maybe: Carly Rae Jepsen 
Boyfriend: Justin Bieber
What makes you beautiful: One Direction (I'm a HUGE Directioner)
I won't give up: Jason Mraz
I'm yours: Jason Mraz
Payphone: Maroon 5
The Show: Lenka
Roll with the punches: Lenka

I also really love to dance. :) 
So here are some songs that are great to dance to! (hip hop, jazz or ballet)

Tik Tok: Ke$ha 
Stronger: Kelly Clarkson
Dynamite: Taio Cruz (sorry if I spelled his name wrong :o) 
Ronan: Taylor Swift
Breakaway: Kelly Clarkson


I also love to sing! I will pretty much sing to any song, but one that is in my note range, if that's what you call it! 

Hope you have a great weekend, like I said in my last post. 
Bye!
Au Revoir! 
Arrivaderci! 
Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment