Friday, September 7, 2012

Speech Bubble #13: Riddle Me This


Riddle Me This
Hey everyone, for the second time today!
As I said in Speech Bubble #12, this is a DOUBLE-WHAMMY post because I haven't posted in about six million years. So here is a super fun activity post! This post is going to be filled with riddles, so get ready!
(All answers to the riddles will be posted on Sunday in Speech Bubble #14)

1. A man is looking at a picture. He says, "Brothers and sisters, I have none. This man's father is my father's son." Who is the picture of? 
2. I'm as big as an elephant and as light as a feather. What am I? 
3. A one-story house is all pink. The kitchen is pink, the walls are pink, the beds are pink. What color are the stairs? 
4. A man buys a car that costs $5,000. But he doesn't pay a penny for it. How is this possible?
5. A boy walks up to a man at a booth that says, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper than you have to pay me $50, but if I don't I have to pay you $50. Okay?" He boy saw no scale so he agreed. But when the boy left the booth, he had to pay the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
6. Can you name three consecutive days without using Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday? 
7. What goes around the world but stays in a corner?
8. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
9. The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?
10. A black dog is sleeping in the middle of a black road on a black night. A black car comes down the street straight at the dog but doesn't hit the dog. How is this possible? 

Have a great time! 
Hope you like riddles! 
See you on Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment